Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Are Outlet Stores A Bargain?

Like most people I like to think I'm getting a bargain when I shop for clothing. A couple of years ago I noticed that the quality of the clothes in some outlet stores was not up to snuff. I liked Jones New York because their petite jeans fit me perfectly but I noticed that the outlet jeans were not as well made as those at their regular stores. The same could be said of J. Crew, Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger and many others. The Roots outlet I shop at has some of the same merchandise as their other stores but the price difference is negligible. So are we getting a bargain when we shop at outlet stores are are we getting taken?

This video digs into the questionable world of brand name outlet malls.



Via Holy Kaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment