Microscopic Images of Alcoholic Drinks

All of these impressive photos of alcoholic beverages under a microscope uncover the elements that make up some of our preferred tipples. Similar to photos of snowflakes, each and every beverage is unique, while observed below when zoomed about 1, 000 times under a high tech lab microscope. Created by United States company Bevshots, these are available as artworks for potential buyers which recognize the concealed beauty of alcoholic beverages.
Vodka and Tonic

Vodka

Champagne

See more at InsaneTwist.com Via Lori

Comments

  1. You know, I'm usually a take it or leave it kinda guy when it comes to alcohol. My local pub, a year or two ago, offered as an experiment, tea and coffee. (Not usually available in british pubs).... Whilst my pals drank beer, I was happy pouring another from my steaming teapot.

    However, after seeing the inner beauty of booze on your blog, I realise it's time to go out and get absolutely smashed, fill my bloodstream with rainbows....

    On second thoughts... I'll go put the kettle on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nag said...
    I'd have trouble resisting a pint in a pub. Lately when sitting in front of the fire I've substituted espresso or tea for red wine in an attempt to drop 10 lbs that ambushed me out of nowhere. To date this experiment has not proven successful so I may fall off the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog!
    I really appreciate your job.
    I never seen this type pics before.
    thanks for post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter