Monday, August 17, 2009

Patrick and Lizzy need your support



My Facebook friends already know that my son, Patrick, will be walking with his little dog Lizzy, rescued from a Louisiana kill shelter, to support the Hamilton SPCA. Dogs like Lizzy came to Hamilton via Boudreaux's Animal Rescue Krewe, a charitable organization that aids in rescuing dogs that have been abused, neglected, and/or abandoned. B.A.R.K. was named and dedicated after the late Mr. Boudreaux who was an abused boxer rescued by BARK's founders, Eva and Julian Long.
Of course Patrick would appreciate donations but he would also like you to join his Facebook group to show support for this worthwhile cause:

Patrick and Lizzy need sponsors for the Hamilton SPCA walkathon:
As some of you may know I have a small dog named Lizzy who was rescued from New Orleans after the hurricane and made available to me by the Hamilton SPCA. I feel that this is a valuable service and we will be walking to raise money for the SPCA on Sept 13. If you would like to make a pledge to help animals like Lizzy please contact me via email: pbellamy84@hotmail.com
Thank you for your kindness

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:43 pm

    I'm not on Facebook or I would join his group and I just lost my job so I can't donate but I like what he was doing and wish him well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Patrick appreciates your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane M.9:32 pm

    If I were on Facebook I'd join or whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete