Saturday, July 11, 2009

Malia wears a t-shirt with a peace symbol on it. Right wing scum take offence.


J-Walk quotes from the comments on an article in Free Republic:

  • If the kid starts making political statements then she is fair game. Wonder when she will have her first abortion.
  • Daddy better keep an eye on that thug. I'd hate for Miss Obama to be punished with a child.
  • They make me sick.... The whole family... mammy, pappy, the free loadin' mammy-in-law, the misguided chillin', and especially ‘lil cuz... This is not the America I want representin' my peeps.
  • Abominable.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so much hate, that's crazy. But I think they're only insulting themselves writing horrors like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 pm

    I've never met one of these. They must slither out from under their rocks after I'm asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they eat with those mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a sad thing when "peace" means for some a political statement... but I guess that racists are racists and they will see something wrong with whatever the POTUS or his family do. Sad. Really, really sad.

    ReplyDelete