Sunday Links 8

Philippe Debeerst At Malplaquet House, a majestic four storey mansion (completed in 1742 by Thomas Andrews).

For all you Dead Heads: Jerry Garcia Band - Full Concert - 09/15/76 - S.S. Duchess on New York City Harbor

We don’t think she’s ugly, but we love her enough that we can have a little joke.
The zoot suit as rebellion

I want this house.

Inside the shadowy world of America's 10 biggest gun manufacturers

The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016

The Evidence Room: ‘forensic interpretation of the blueprints and architectural remains of Auschwitz’

When my husband arrived home unexpectedly my boyfriend exited out the window and ended up in hospital. How do I get my husband to stop joking about it?

Frankenstein, the Baroness, and the Climate Refugees of 1816

Coco Chanel in her apartment at the Ritz

9 Secret Streets in New York City

Jesus said to them, My wife.

Behind the scenes at NYC's Steinway piano factory.

I've long been fascinated by the work of Sophie Calle. She stages provocations and documents them with snapshot photography and a forensic first-person point of view.

Comments

Statcounter