I Hate My Hipster Parents, Why Can't I Just Be Elmo?


 Cheezburger

Comments

  1. Poor kids...they have no idea who these people are, nor do their friends...and that is what matters.
    Parents putting their own stamp on what should be a fun & exciting experience for their kids...is just plain selfish.
    (I do think the little Andy Warhol is quite cute though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the costumes but I can't imagine that any kid would think they were cool. I hope I didn't make such egregious mistakes with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Going to see a lot of those in Brooklyn this year where the hipsters are multiplying !! I think they are kinda funny though as long as the kids know who they are...I learned about them when i was pretty young so its all in good fun :-) Cheers from NYC !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter