Sunday, November 23, 2008

Canadian Blog Awards

Nag on the Lake has been nominated once again for a Canadian Blog Award in the Best Cultural/Entertainment Blog category. After much pondering I've decided that my platform will be "More beer and wider sidewalks" since "Change" was already taken. Here's hoping that I won't have to resort to intimidation tactics to get you to cast a vote for me.

Many thanks to The Reluctant Housewife for the nomination. She has been nominated in the Best Family Blog category.

4 comments:

  1. You got my vote! I think 2008 could (and should) be your year.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moira. I was thrilled to come in second last year. Can't imagine coming first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 pm

    Already voted for you! Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:46 pm

    Glad to hear you were nomnated. You deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete