Two funny conversations

1. My aunt asked me if I'd heard from a relative and I answered "Only on Facebook." I immediately wondered how I was going to explain the concept of social networking to this elderly, computer illiterate, invalid shut-in.
Turns out I didn't have to. "Is that like Myspace?" she asked.

2. I was walking the dog with Mr. Nag and we got caught in a torrential downpour. "Great!" he said, eyeing me a little too enthusiastically, "Wet t-shirt time."
To which I replied, tongue-in-cheek, "You like it when your t-shirt gets wet?"
"Of course not. That would be like googling myself."

Comments

  1. You know, if you Google yourself too often, you'll go blind.

    I just did it until I needed glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidentally I just returned from the optician with a new pair of readers. I thought my eyes were just getting old but now I know the real reason I need them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first story! Never assume...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder where she gets her information - TV, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter