For Paris Junkies


Films that take you to Paris

Via Frogsmoke

Comments

  1. Check out "Angel-A" by Luc Besson. Filmed in August, so the place was empty,it has the whole city as it's palette. It almost seems like a travelogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll do that. Another movie that showcases Paris is "Before Sunset". It's awfully good even though it stars Ethan Hawke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nag, you're a snob -- I liked "Before Sunset" (the sequel to "Before Sunrise"...same cast) a lot. :p

    I watched the 2nd time "Amelie" in Paris, once I had been to Montmartre, and seen un croque-monsieur dans un tabac.

    Right now I'm reading Anna Gavalda's "Ensemble, c'est tout" which they've made into a movie starring Audrey Tautou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked both the "Before" movies even though I hadn't cared for Ethan Hawke in anything else. I liked them so much that Mr. Nag and I watch them every Valentines Day. Great dialogue and real romance. I may be a snob,though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter