100 Most Annoying Things About 2005

I agree with retroCRUSH. Some of these things are teethgrindingly annoying:
"33 DAKOTA FANNING
One of my biggest laughs of the year was hearing that a local film critic shouted "If I have to watch one more movie with that ugly no talent buck toothed Jack-O-Lantern, I'm going to scream!" I think she's a fine enough actress, but she's managed to guest star in every single film of the year. It doesn't seem possible, but I think I even saw her in my 1987 high school graduation video.
32 MOVIES ABOUT GIANT SIZED FAMILIES
I just don't get the fascination with movies like Cheaper By The Dozen 2 and the not to be outdone 18 kid remake of Yours, Mine, and Ours. Look for Disney's upcoming, Sweet Lord, My Uterus Exploded! (starring Dakota Fanning, of course) to come out next summer.
31 ENERGY DRINKS
When did America become so feeble that it needed to chug down high caffeine ginseng guarana voodoo juice sodas to stay awake? I recall a fonder time when all a lad needed to stay up all night was a cup of coffee and trucker pills."

Not to mention these :

Comments

Statcounter